- Using Pathfinder rules to Identify the properties of magic item using detect magic. Spellcraft DC: 15 + item’s caster level.
- Also using Pathfinder rules in terms of magic item creation. So no XP expenditure required.
- Rolling a 20 on an assist provides +4 instead of +2.
Characters earn these points according to the following mechanic:
- +1 point (or wish or whatever you want to call them) upon leveling up.
- +1 point per GM run as a reward for … whatever. A single Player can’t earn more than 1 point per GM Rotation.
Using these points:
- +3 on attack for one round
- +3 on saving throws for one round
- +3 on any one skill check
- +2 to AC for 1d4 rounds
- 1 re-roll, player has to keep the re-roll even if it is a lower roll
- +5 on attack for one round
- +5 on saving throws for one round
- +5 on any one skill check
- +4 to AC for 1d4 rounds
- 1 re-roll, player has the option to keep the higher of the two
- Immediately stabilize if HP is negative-Any roll is automatically successful
- Multiply your damage by 1d4 (rolling a 1 or 2 deals double damage)
- Any successful attack is automatically considered a critical hit
- If below -10 HP, roll a d100. You will receive an automatic 50% chance saving throw. If you succeed you are at -9 hp but stable. If you fail, then, well…you’re still dead.
Wishes can be exchanged for currency. One wish is worth 50 gold pieces.